2,206 results
All reviewshot tubfull kitchenloft condofree firewoodtunnel mountaingames roomwood burning fireplacedowntown banfffree busoverlooking the mountainsliving areaminute drivefamily vacationan upgradequeen bedroam busmain floor
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

What a gem of a property. Absolutely stunning mountain views, fireplaces, hot tub, loft rooms, our room had a nice fireplace, kitchen, loft and hot tub out on the deck. Super cozy and romantic
Beds comfortable and clean

Kitchen was nice for breakfast the next morning.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Bus into town was very useful.. especially since it was cold & snowy. Staff were very polite. Very large hot tub was wonderful ... maintenance brought us wood for the fireplace. When I said we booked through booking.com they said oh yes & gave us a basement suite. My problem was with the very icy concrete stairs and metal railing...

Good value for the money

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2017

I was a bit nervous about paying such a large amount for a property that has regular poor reviews. Our experience was great! We stayed in a two bedroom with loft and 2 bathrooms on 3 levels. Whilst the carpet and lounge (a 2 seater for a property that claims to sleep 8) were a little bit tired/grubby everything else was perfect. There is a lack of seating (we were a group of 4) that was really my only negative. The kitchen was clean and had all appliances we needed to cook. The service of the rooms was a little haphazard, sometimes good sometimes poor but we were on holidays in the beautiful rockies! Used the pool and spar, clean with a perfect view. All the staff we found to be very helpful and accommodating, check in and out was seamless. Had to have a couple of minor things fixed during our stay and the handyman was there each time within minutes! We had a car but used the bus to go to crowded downtown for our evening meals. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2017

My wife and I have been staying at this place since 2007. The place is okay but could use some upgrades to be the best place in Banff. We stayed in a one bedroom condo and we can hear the people are walking and banging on the floor above us. The stove large burner wasn’t working madmen the plug in for the coffee maker wasn’t working. The carpets were sort of burned from the hot ash from the fireplace. I also would recommend they replace the fireplace mesh and our in doors to prevent hot ash from burning the carpet. The front lobby used to have coffee 24/7 but now it is only from 6am till noon. It would be nice to have this all the time as we go sit out in the hot pool when it is snowing and windy. I have seen a sign saying no red cups or alcoholic beverages, I see people coming in with backpacks and just pouring the drink into a go mug or water bottles. I think the hotel should just say no beverages allowed including water and just let people drinking water in the lobby. The hot pools has a great view of the mountains and overlooking the townsite. I would like to see these upgrades happen soon and would continue staying at the Hidden Ridge.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Really enjoyed staying at this resort. The rooms are big (full living room, kitchenette, separate bedroom, fireplace) and clean. Some of the furniture is dated but was comfortable.
The staff were great to deal with.
Firewood is supplied for use with the in-room fireplaces. Hot tubs and pool area were very nice.
Amazing views from the room.
Located about a 10 minute drive from downtown Banff - good location.
The resort is fairly expensive but worth it for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Art G, General Manager at Hidden Ridge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

We're thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay at Hidden Ridge Resort. It's nice to read that the staff was great to deal with, they all work very hard to ensure everyone has the best stay possible. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Banff area.