We stayed 4 nights- 6 adults in a 3 bedroom apartment. It was large and clean- nicely appointed. The staff were helpful and friendly.
We loved :-
-The log fires (and making s'mores) the resort offers free kindling and logs.
-The hot tub- some interesting moments when the tub was full of people but it definitely gets you making friends
-Free bus pass for your stay- convenient tag on and off system and the hidden ridge gives it to u for free
-Great views and next to the park
- Wildlife coming to the balcony (please don't feed them though!)
I would definitely recommend this resort for a family or group getaway! We hope to be back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on Tunnel Mountain, Hidden Ridge Resort is quiet and secluded with some of the most spectacular views in Banff and the Canadian Rockies. The modern condos feature wood burning fireplaces, full kitchens and patios or balconies. Take a stroll along one of the many hiking trails around Tunnel Mountain that start outside your door. The tranquil and secluded setting makes it one of Banff's best-kept secrets. Only a mile from downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hidden Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Ridge Hotel Banff
- Hidden Ridge Resort Banff
- Hidden Ridge Banff