We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and also got Married in the Angus room. The service and staff were exceptional the whole time we were there.
When we arrived I was sick, they organised a temporary room so I could have a sleep, I was so grateful. We had a Junior Mountain view suite. The room itself is beautiful and we had amazing views. The bathroom is pretty small. The bed was comfy and the pillows were good! To be honest though unless you need the space, the standard mountain view room is just as good, exactly the same view and cheaper. (the bathroom was the same size as well).
I had room service a couple of times because I was sick, the food was delicious (French onion soup was yum!) but it was pricey (Which was expected). My husband had a dinner in one of the restaurants and it was ok but not great. I'd recommend eating in town, we had an amazing dinner at The Bison, both upstairs and downstairs. The Banff Brewing Co was also good.
Just quickly on the wedding, we were in the Angus room, it was a small wedding there was only 13 people but we all had an absolutely amazing time. The staff were fun, helpful and really supportive on the day. I was so amazed and grateful for their help and organisation. Fab day!
Bus costs $2 each way into town, it isn't a lot really but a bit much for such a short drive. Also we got a bus pass for free from Hidden Ridge Resort, which you don't get at Banff Springs.
Pros: Great staff, amazing service and a beautiful hotel.
We had an amazing time and will come back as it has special meaning for us. But if we were staying for a long time we would probably stay somewhere else as well just because of the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont