Stayed on the 9th floor. Amazing views, I don't think there is a bad one from that high up.
We brought both our dogs, the hotel brought up 2 huge dog beds, water, food bowls, poop bags, & huge home made cookies for them.
I would highly suggest the spa, worth booking something and relaxing in their private room in your robe after.
All the staff was incredible. Everyone was super helpful and friendly. They are all there to make you as comfortable as possible.
Going home feeling very relaxed and happy. Had a great stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont