What a lovely location and room. We overlooked the falls and river. There is no air conditioning but it isn't needed if you open 1-2 windows and use the fan. The room is well furnished and comfortable. It is a short walk to the main street of Banff with LOTS of shopping. There is also a bus/shuttle if you don't want to walk. The breakfast buffet at the Bay Grille has a wide selection and is very good.
We stayed 2 extra nights due to the flooding in Canada. The staff did an outstanding job under very difficult circumstances.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont