After working in the hotel industry myself for 7 years and being an avid traveler, I have never experienced a hotel stay like my stay at your hotel.
I recently travelled to your beautiful hotel from March 21-23. I just wanted to send you a note to say how delighted I was to be your guest from beginning to end.
Everyone I encountered was upmost friendly, helpful and attentive. They used my name whenever possible and the Royal Service Operators treated me like I was their only call of the day and they wanted to keep me on the line! Exemplary service.
When I arrived, I was greeted by your bellmen and was offered service (great first impression). Your front desk clerk (didn't get her name, dark hair in a pony tail with glasses, hometown was a small town in New Brunswick) was very friendly and was happy to answer all my questions. She told me she really loves working at the hotel and working for Fairmont and it showed!
I was so happy that upon check-in, I was given a handy map of the property. This was very helpful and greatly appreciated. It allowed me to explore at my leisure. I must tell you that the signage throughout the hotel is the best I have ever seen. Certainly a plus. I felt like everything I could ever need or want was right there on your property. I never wanted to leave!
My room, 309, was perfect and had a nice mountain view. Nicely equipped and I really like the in-room Kieureg.
Your outdoor heated pool is a little piece of heaven. It's the most perfect place to relax and refresh.
I also experienced your spa. Miss Moses, my aesthetician, was wonderful and she told me she really loves working there too. Always nice to hear. Your spa is one of the best I've been to. The private pool is a plus as well. Very quiet and relaxing.
Your afternoon tea in the Rundle Lounge is wonderful. Everything was perfect and Lindsay your hostess is a true delight and a wonderful asset to your team. The food was daintily and delicious.
I also want to make special note of the various green initiates going on at the hotel. It is noticeable and so very important. Right down to the small sign in the fitness centre asking guests to re-use their water cup. Your property/Fairmont chain is a trailblazer for these types of initiatives. It is so very important and thank you for making me feel like I did a good thing for the environment by staying with Fairmont.
I don't ski so I probably won't be back to the area but I can't wait to tell people about my stay at your hotel. It won't be a stories about my trip to Banff, per say. It will be stories about my most prefect stay at The Fairmont Banff Springs.
Thank you and your staff again so much. Keep up the amazing work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont