We went to banff and stayed at the Fairmont Springs because to was on my Father-in-laws bucket list. Simply amazing. We loved the services, concierge, the babysitting service they recommended and my in-laws loved the hotel tour. My husband and his parents even experienced a deer walking up onto the property grounds balcony while having an after dinner drink.
The hiking around Banff was second to none.
Thanks for such a great first experience in Banff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Fairmont Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont