The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel is one of the most beautiful hotels we have ever stayed at!! Expect to have superior service, great amenities, and a scenic location!
Service - the service is the best things the Fairmont Hotels have to offer. Everything that they do is for their guests. At the Fairmont, tipping is included which put our mind at ease when we needed things from our car, help with our luggage, etc. They were very knowledgable, experienced, and professional.
Location - the hotel truly is isolated but yet a close walk to downtown Banff and hiking trails.
Amenities - the indoor and outdoor pools were amazing (unless you have stayed in Whistler, those pools definitely have more variety. There were times when the pool was extremely crowded with families and kids. There was only one hot tub as well which made it cramped at times. We all know that even though fairmont hotels ate large sometimes certain spaces can be small. There are a variety of restaurants, cafes and shops that are very convenient and affordable.
Room - small rooms are definitely usual at any fairmont. This would only be one of things I would have to complain about. Although, the washroom was big than some I have seen in the past. The furniture is really big which doesn't make sense for such small rooms. The sleep quality was great!!
Parking - very inconvenient. If possible, get valet, it is worth it!! Parking cost is $25/night or $35/night for valet.
This is a very family oriented hotel! There are a lot of activities for families including tobogganing, ice skating, and snowshoeing.
Two thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont