This is the only game in town. Service is excellent. Well trained and disciplined staff keep this behemoth together. Hotel physical plant is in good shape considering age and use. Rooms however could use some help...in need of refreshing...paint,new furnishings, etc. Parking is an issue given size and layout...use the valets.
Dining for breakfast is institutional...large buffet selections...etc.
Pool is great inside and out, locker rooms need refreshing...sauna is in pay as you go health club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont