It was on my bucket list, glad we stayed but nothing too special. It was all good, a little pricey like a downtown hotel because we were charged a lot for every item. I gave it only a three because of the pricing. I was not on a budget while there but was surprised at the end cost of our two day stay. We then went to Canmore and were presently surprised at room and food costs.
Budget minded travelers , go to Canmore for less then half the price and all the same ammentities
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont