Delta Hotels by Marriott Banff Royal Canadian Lodge
$401
Hotels.com
$333
$306
Brewster's Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
$257
$514
$393
getaroom.com
1,268 results
All reviewsevergreen restaurantgrotto spagas fireplacemineral poolunderground parkingten minute walkjunior suitepremier roomhot tubhuge bathroomsteam roomcomfortable hotelcomfortable bedsshops and restaurantsbuffet breakfastking bedthe main street
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. We had the room with a fireplace which is worth having as it was lovely. Huge queen bed and lots of space in both bathroom and bedroom area. Snowboard/ski equipment must be kept in a secure room in the car park ( which we were wary of at first ) but it was absolutely fine. Short walk downtown but you can get a cab for about 7 bucks. Loved it. Would recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Queen bed with fireplace is a good pick! We had 319, wouldn't fault it - had views of the mountains which was enough for us :)
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Daniella S
Reviewed January 20, 2014

After driving from Calgary we were warmly welcomed by very friendly and accomodating staff who did everything they could within the constraints of a third party booking agent.

As per usual for typical ski resort locations, the facilities were somewhat dated and felt like a timewarp back to the 80s. Whilst the room and beds were comfortable, the overall facilities offered in the room were poor for the price paid, even at the discounted rates.

Parking underneath had good access and felt safe. The pool downstair was rather compact and felt a bit seedy though lack of natural light and lack of modernization to make it feel clean.

Yes, i would conisder staying here again if i went back to Banff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Matt T
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My husband and I had one night kid free, first time in 8 years. We booked over the phone and got a great deal! Upon arrival the staff were friendly, informative and courteous. They advised us over the phone what the dinner special was and my husband was sold on it before we got there, I had the Duck, he had the special. It was divine! The hot tub and pool are beautiful and have beautiful waterfalls and lots of space. We enjoyed every minute of our stay. This hotel is located very close to town. We went for a lovely stroll and did some shopping. Very convenient! When I had a slight mix-up on my room-service they sent up complimentary strawberries, knowing my husband and I were trying to have a nice romantic evening. It was super sweet of them. We had breakfast in the morning and even though they were short-staffed, they were so nice and quick to serve. The restaurant was clean and had a wonderful ambiance! I would highly recommend this hotel to singles, couples as well as families. Awesome stay!

Room Tip: Book early, as we ended up with whatever was left! lol. but of course it was a busy weekend here in Banff!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
BanffManagement, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Banff Royal Canadian Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us the great news about your stay!

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am especially pleased to hear you enjoyed the restaurant. The duck happens to be my favorite dish, so I'm always thrilled to hear about other people trying it!

Once again thank you for staying at Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge. If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at (403)762-3307.

George Palmer
Manager-On-Duty
Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The service was lovely. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. The pool area was well maintained, and the room was great. The only negative in my opinion is that they do not offer a complimentary breakfast. The price of the room was comparable, if not slightly higher to other hotels in the area that provide breakfast. Other than that, everything else was great. Thanks!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My family and I stayed at the Delta over Christmas for 5dys and it was fabulous. I had made a few request before we arrived and they really did roll out the red carpet for us. There was a Christmas tree in our room when we arrived along with champagne,chocolates and a beautiful ornament to remind us of our holiday in beautiful Banff. The staff was always most helpful and always greeted us with a smile and kind words.If I had a question they were more then willing to help or do what they could to help.The Hotel is very clean and our room was so very cozy with the fireplace and very comfy beds. I really liked how the bathrooms are set up with a separate room for the shower and vanity.The concierge service which is each and everyone of them that we met were just remarkable sweet and friendly.We would like to thank Steven and all the staff at the Delta for helping to make our Christmas one to remember.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family