Delta Hotels by Marriott Banff Royal Canadian Lodge
$526
Fairmont.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
$353
$277
Brewster's Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
$345
$413
$401
Travelocity
1,272 results
All reviewsevergreen restaurantgrotto spagas fireplacemineral poolunderground parkingten minute walkjunior suitepremier roomhot tubhuge bathroomsteam roomcomfortable hotelcomfortable bedsshops and restaurantsbuffet breakfastking bedthe main street
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We spent Labor Day long weekend there. Very nice hotel, super comfortable beds. Very cozy mineral hot-tab and swimming pool. We had one breakfast at hotel's restaurant, and it was ok, but very little selection. So next day kids asked to go somewhere else. Another small problem was related to booking the tours and excursions. The front desk staff offered their help and booked us wildlife safari tour and horseback riding tour. But the guy mixed up all schedules so we almost missed the safari and almost went to the wrong location for riding tour. So book it yourself!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We spent 2 nights in the Delta Banff travelling from Calgary to Jasper. Wonderful hotel with great location. Reception was fast and efficient after leaving car in the underground parking area. Room was spacious and well maintained with separate bath/shower and toilet. Good quality bed - one of the best we had during our holiday - fresh crisp linen and good pillows. In room safe FOC. Breakfast was buffet style - good choice with all one would need to give yourself an excellent start to the day. Prices were possibly on the high side but you were provided with quality service. Only issue for us - we felt the parking charges were over the top. 10 mins walk into centre of town which was ideal for us.
All in all an excellent hotel which we would consider for the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We spent one night here and it was absolutely wonderful. The staff were friendly and efficient. We did not eat at the hotel restaurant but it did look good. The room was huge and really beautiful. Bed was really comfortable. I would definitely stay here again. Underground parking was only $12 per day. This hotel is a few blocks from the hub of the town but certainly in walking distance. Busses and cabs are available too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel is very convenient to shops and restaurants but just far enough away to be out of the noise and traffic. Complimentary bicycles are available for trips around town. There is parking underground and a bar and restaurant on the premises- both very nice. The room was lovely, spacious, and the bath huge! Linens were very nice and mattress super comfy. Staff was acommodating and we would definitely recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The hotel room itself was good, bed was really cozy and smelt fresh. They were accommodating when i requested to be able to check in an hour earlier. We (my boyfriend and I) booked massages. It was kind of a bummer because they did not offer couple's massage as there was only one therapist so it was one after the other. Therapist was good and was very apologetic as it was her "first day back" with Delta. She didn't really know how to work the POS system so it took awhile to get our CC receipts which was fine. She offered to send me a copy of the official massage receipts via email (because it was easier and faster as she had mentioned)and it would just take a couple minutes, well it has been 34 hours and still no receipt. She said to contact the front desk if we didn't receive it right away which I did (3x) and they said they couldn't help me. Upon check out, one of the employees sort of wrote me up a receipt but it was only for my bf and not for me. (He put both sessions in one receipt, under one person) It took him a while to find a receipt book and only came back with one sheet of the receipt book, good for only one person. At that point, i was just getting frustrated and wanted to get the hell out. Don't know how well that's gonna go with my benefits provider. I had asked"im still gonna get an actual receipt emailed to me right?" and it's been 13 and a half hours since our check out time. I just feel like the spa should've remained closed until they were fully functional. I must say, with all the hassle getting my receipt really turned me off.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
BanffManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Banff Royal Canadian Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for the detailed review. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience you experienced regarding the issuing of receipts for your massage treatments. We are aware of your situation and that our Spa Manager has followed up with you directly to ensure that both you and your husband have received them via email. Please note that this experience has provided us with the opportunity to implement new procedures for issuing receipts to our guests. Thanks again for the feedback and we hope to have you back to our hotel!!

Kind Regards