Delta Hotels Banff Royal Canadian Lodge
Fox Hotel & Suites(Banff)(Great Value!)
$234
$217
Hotels.com
Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
$217
$209
Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets(Banff)(Great Value!)
$152
$145
Rundlestone Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
$305
$241
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
$196
$178
$193
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Banff Springs(Banff)
$387
  • Restaurant
Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
$256
$218
$226
$193
$320
$263
Orbitz.com
1,258 results
All reviewsevergreen restaurantgrotto spagas fireplacelarge bathroomunderground parkingmineral poolten minute walkjunior suitepremier roomhot tubsteam roomvery nice hotelcomfortable bedsshops and restaurantsbuffet breakfastking bedthe main street
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We booked off Expedia for $160/night. We spent one night at the Delta. It is right in town so you wont get much of a view. We did upgrade our room for $20 to be off the main floor and looking at the path and a dingy old shack with brown icecles that is next to the property. The staff had no issue changing the room and were very sweet. There is not much to the upgraded room, just a king size bed and a fire place instead. It was better than the first floor - but not really worth the money in off season. The bed was comfy and room was clean. There is a pool, but it was closed temporarily. The in-house restaurant looked nice but we did not eat there. There is under ground parking for $12/night. The room service list did not strike our fancy and seemed very pricey for what choices there were.

Room Tip: Don't bother with a 1st floor room.
1  Thank irishsiren74
BanffManagement, Manager at Delta Hotels Banff Royal Canadian Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and hope you are back to enjoy Banff again.
We look forward to your return!

Best regards

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed at the Delta because of the ratings and reviews I had seen and for its quirky grotto spa/pool area only to arrive and find the pool and spa area were out of order due to maintenance for 5 days. The room was standard with 2 queens which was nice but it was such a blow to find the pool and hot tub were out of order for 5 days. I told the staff on check out I was unhappy and they simply said " oh yeh sorry."The hotel could have comped parking or upgraded us to a room with a fireplace to compensate for this or just have gone that extra mile make up for it. They offered another pool at there sister hotel couple mins walk away but that's the last thing you want to do when you pay a high rate. I paid $185 a night for this room and it was definitely not worth the money. There was maintenance equipment all over the outside walkway at the lobby which I wish I would have photographed. I work in the hotel industry myself and I will never stay at this hotel again. I would fork out the extra cash and stay at the Fairmont which I believe gives you the true banff experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank H F

We are very concerned to hear that you had a poor experience at our hotel. The overall feedback we receive from guests helps us improve for the next guests. We would welcome the opportunity to hear from you directly as we try to address your specific concerns among our own employees. Please accept my sincere apologies for your experience.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further comments (1-800-661-1379)

Best regards

Reviewed October 24, 2012

we got a premiere room, with the fireplace. Nice and clean. The pool/hot tub was amazing. Lots of towels! Within walking distance to all the shops and restaurants in Banff. The only bad thing was the restaurant, the buffet had bruised bananas and pineapple....same with the garnishes on the food....wouldn't touch them.

I would stay there again, just not eat at that restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Joanne G
BanffManagement, Manager at Delta Hotels Banff Royal Canadian Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you for your positive review, and for bringing to our attention the issues on our breakfast buffet, Be assured all of your comments were reviewed with our F&B teamand the situation will be improved.

We look forward to your return!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Beautiful room, quiet and comfortable, great and friendly service, great location directly on Banff Avenue 10 min walk from the town center, close to restaurant, bar and shopping, we hope to be back for another enjoyable week end, thank you for a perfect week end.

Room Tip: We got a room with access to the patio, on the second floor.
1  Thank dianedugas-imagen

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. Your review has been shared and is appreciated. We hope you return soon!

Best Regards

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at the Delta Banff October 19th with my husband for our first wedding anniversary and it was amazing. We booked the standard room with the gondola package and the hotel went above and beyond what was expected. When we checked in we were greatted by a wonderfully pleasant woman named Katrina, and she made sure our check in was speedy and worry free. They had our gondola passes ready, and when we went into the room we were so surprised to see truffles, champagne and a beautiful note congratulating us on our anniversary. It was little touches like that, that really showed how much the hotel cares about their guests. The room was beautiful with a fireplace in the corner. The bed was one of the comfiest beds I have ever slept on. We went for a nice refreshing swim in the pool, and just enjoyed our time there. There was some renovations going on, but it didn't affect us at all, we didn't hear any of the noise. I would go back to the hotel in a second,and I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Jackie S

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback and to mention one of our guest sevice agents. Your review has been shared and is appreciated. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back!

Best Regards