Banff Park Lodge Resort and Conference Centre
$444
$330
$315
Hotels.com
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
$278
$392
getaroom.com
  • Pool
2,364 results
All reviewseucalyptus steam roomgreat locationchinook restaurantpillow menucar washunderground parkingper daybow riverroom was largebreakfast buffetgreat place to stayshops and restaurantsthe main streetcentral locationfront desk staffbit datedking bed
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Enjoyed our stay in Banff. The hotel and city were both great. There is a direct shuttle from Calgary that makes the trip so easy. I agree with the previous comment that the concierge is very helpful and so friendly. It is a memorable trip that I will remember for the rest of the life.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank whymiq
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I booked the hotel based on trip advisor reviews and was delighted at the convienent location and comfortable rooms...The hotel, while expansive has character.. the bed is very exceptionally comfortable and the room spacious, yes the TV's were replaced while i was there with wall mounted new flat screens. it would be hard to find a better option in banff with heated pools and the best location. The downside of Banff as a skiing destination is the main ski field is 45 minute drive from Banff itself.. i was unfortunate to break my leg there and after a week in calgary hospital came back to the banff park lodge for a week to recover before my flight back to Australia. That is where the concierge guys, Kyle and Colin, went out of their way to help me, especially on the first day out of hospital, to make me comfortabe and assist me to manage my basic needs... For their kindness and decency i am very grateful... so in adversity i met the most special concierge guys who unselfishly cared for me, and whom i most remember when reviewing this hotel.. Thank you Kyle and Colin...

Room Tip: king size bed was excellent, even have rooms for disabled which i was in after my accident.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank rovera
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Perfectly located for the shopping and night life of Banff. Had a room for two adults & a child, two large beds. Room had balcony with great views to mountains. Room was too hot, even though we had the heating off and it was snowing outside, caused sleepless nights. Swimming pool & spa pool were lovely and clean, lots of towels. Steam room very hot, be warned! Buffet breakfast good, service up to the usual Canadian high standard. Didn't use the bar or restaurant as there was so much choice outside of the hotel that we always got lured somewhere else! Heated underground car park worth paying for. Disappointed that they charged $10 for 24 hours wifi access, should be free for guests, especially at the price you have to pay to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sonic_Son
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Banff Park Lodge. The desk & reception were wonderful especially when our flight from Australia was delayed 48 hours. The concierge was very helpful and knowledgeable. The bed was super comfy. Plenty of room, and a lovely big wall mounted TV was installed while we were there. Handy to have washing facilities that weren't overpriced.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Weyba
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Spent the night in Banff last weekend after going to Canmore a few times.
The hotel has a great location right within the hub of the city centre. We were able to walk to everything.
The pool was very nice, with a great steam room as well. The rooms are a little outdated but are very roomy with large TV's. The elevator took forever to come so we mainly used the stairs. I was happy that they had underground parking. It did cost $9.50 per day and then I was upset that you had to pay for wifi as well.
The breakfast buffet looked amazing but at $25 per person it was a little too steep for us to pay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple