Banff Park Lodge Resort and Conference Centre
$398
$324
Official Hotel
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
$336
Rundlestone Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
$292
$299
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $385/night.

$376
Fairmont.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $483/night.

$336
$226
$219
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $336/night.

2,369 results
All reviewseucalyptus steam roomgreat locationchinook restaurantpillow menucar washunderground parkingper daybow riverroom was largebreakfast buffetgreat place to stayshops and restaurantsthe main streetcentral locationfront desk staffbit datedking bed
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice location, convenient for walking nice lounge but disappointed that thy cheaper out and charged for parking and Internet. They should include it in the price as most people drive there! Where are you supposed to put your car?

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Tremar66
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We spent 2 nights at this hotel. After checking in with a friendly and helpful Aussie, we went to our room... it smelt of smoke.. so we advised reception and they sent up a humidifier whilst we went to dinner. Whilst heading out of the hotel we briefly stopped to check the hotels bar and restaurant menu... had it not been for the awesome bar guy, who came over and chatted to us, we would have headed into town for dinner.. we sat near the warm fire. Comfy chairs and it was reasonably quiet beings it was low season. We enjoyed a few mixed drinks.. long island teas.. and ordered from the bar menu.. well.. wow wee... it was fabulous I had the beef & guiness pie.. lovely... really tasty down to the last mouthul. service was fantastic, coffee was nice, drinks were well supplied... shame this chappy wasn't the usual bar staff and was in to help.

We had such a great first night, we decided to do it again.. disappointing.. the bar staff guy from the night before who was a stand in, was replaced by the usual bar staff.. a fellow Aussie.. no clue... he was chatting at th ebar and missed us, when we finally got a drink, he didn;t even ask if we wanted food... and we did!.. he didn;t check on us.. so we drank our drinks and headed into town for a bite to eat.. very different experience.

The room.. once cleared of smoke smell.. it was quite large. We use the spa bath.. big enough for 3 people easily... nice and deep and relaxing. The bathroom and powder area was sufficient and well stoked and re stoked. The towels were a little harsh on the skin.. I've certainly had much much better towels elsewhere...but there were plenty of them. The coffee machine in the room worked well and the coffee suplied whilst really tasty, was not sufficient.. one 1 packet provided.

The bed.. huge.. nice and big for a change.. and there is a pillow service too. I wish I had of checked this first as the pillows supplied were too hard for me and hurt my neck.. I ended up throwing them on the floor. The room was big and it was quiet.. again, perhaps because it was low season.

We also used the underground car park - extra charge - but the car is safe and warm and no cleaning of frost/snow each time we wanted to use it. We also used their wifi - extra charge - not included.

Location is very convenient.. one big block from the river and a liquor store is near by. The hotel is also opposite a food store.

Check out was very quick.

I woud definately stay again.

The bed...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tih1102
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stayed at the hotel during the weekend had a great stay, really enjoyed the hot tub & steam room. Only complaint was our sunday breakfast package had to be used by 9:00am would of liked to sleep in but food was good so it made up for that.
Will be staying here again

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tbell85
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Was at this hotel for a conference. When we arrived we discovered that our check in date wasn't for another 3 days. I explained that the conference started right away. The front desk agent told me that there wasn't much he could do since it was my fault that I didn't double check my reservation. I wasn't blaming him for this situation but it would have been nice to have him try to solve the issue instead of just staring at me. Poor service. Rooms are dated but clean.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank TravellingMatthieu
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I tagged along to help with a conference being held at the Banff Park Lodge. The rooms for the meet and greet and meetings were perfect. There was tons of space and everything ran smoothly. Staff was attentive and their attention to detail was impeccable! They were very understanding with some of our last minute changes and helpful all around. We called the front desk for a cork screw, and they showed up with not only the cork screw but also wine glasses for us! Sunday buffet brunch was delicious, with so many options. The pool area was very inviting and relaxing (though the door on the steam room needs a better seal).
Overall, everyone with the conference was very impressed and pleased. Our mini-vacation being tacked on was also a great decision. We will definitely be going back and staying here in the future!

Room Tip: New bathroom was great! (though, the floor got soaked!)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business