Bring your own pillow and featherbed if you have one or you may have problems sleeping on these beds...our room actually stank like smoke and we were unable to get another room as it was fully booked so make sure you get a non-smoking room if smells bother you.
The kitchenette is great and they have a good sized fridge to accomodate you for a few days. I loved the proximity to the Douglas Fir Resort with the waterslide but thought that for the $45 savings (admission to slides) that we will stay there next time.
The Buffalo Mountain Lodge across the street has a fantastic dining room that allowed us to book a reservation the same night and we had a delicious gormet dinner. The atmosphere is really nice so leave the kids at the waterslides if you can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort. Our 96 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Tunnel Mountain Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet