My husband and I have stayed at Tunnel Mountain Resort at least 10 times over the past few years and we have always had wonderful experiences here. We visit Banff at least 3 - 4 times a year and have stayed at several hotels in Banff in the past and by far this is your best deal. We stay in the Executive suite as it is only the two of us, and it is perfect. My husband loves the shower/steam and I love the jetted bathtub. The hotel is located away from the hussel of dowtown Banff but it is close enough to be right downtown in minutes.
I have recommended Tunnel Mountain to friend & family who have always been very pleased with their experience also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort. Our 96 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Tunnel Mountain Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet