Banff Aspen Lodge
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
$336
$360
$337
$301
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $402/night.

$376
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $498/night.

$323
$226
$219
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $321/night.

1,611 results
All reviewshot tubgranolaeconomy roomthe main streetpremium roombreakfast was includedbreakfast staffbreakfast roomtwo sinksshops and restaurantsthe ground floorsteam roomboiled eggswould definitely stay here againfew minutes walkunderground parkingstayed here for nights
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We've stayed here twice in a Premier room and were totally satisfied both times. I don't know about the other rooms, but ours were clean and modern. The beds were so comfortable it was hard to get out of them. The two open-air hot tubs, steam room, and sauna were relaxing and truly a bonus to enjoy. The packages offered make for great value as it may include a nice dinner, or a shopping certificate, as well as get you into the Upper Hot springs. Breakfast is included and I was pleasantly surprised that there were waffles, other hot items, and meat offered in this continental breakfast.
I'm glad I discovered Aspen Lodge. I look forward to my next stay!

Room Tip: 3rd floor premium rooms are the best. Rooms with balconies facing the back are probably quieter.
1  Thank Bernice J
BanffAspen, General Manager at Banff Aspen Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us.
We are thrilled that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay while in Banff National Park. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Stayed at the hotel the last week of March with a large group. The hotel staff was very accommodating. Rooms were clean and comfortable. My only suggestion is that that breakfast start earlier so it is not such a rush to catch the first bus. I did something I've never done in all my travels, I left some personal items behind.Upon realizing it as I unpacked at home, I called the hotel and left a message for housekeeping. They called me right back and confirmed that they had my items and the front desk call me to make arrangements for shipping. I'm happy to say that the package arrived today. Thank you for your honesty and excellent service!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank dmspkm

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your group staying again.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

All staff of hotel were extremely friendly, patient and accommodating to our questions and requests.
The room was spacious but a bit old with a noisy fridge and ventilation system. The mattress sagged in the center. The bathroom was tiny, drains were sluggish and the bathroom sink/counter area was small and situated in an awkward location exposed directly next to the front door. The breakfast buffet was very good (cold buffet one day; hot buffet the next day)There was daily fresh fruit, yogurt, toast, eggs, homemade muesli, porridge, muffins, etc.
The dry sauna, steam room and hot pools in the center court of hotel were clean, in tip top shape and a pleasure to use, especially from a full day of ski in the beautiful Banff Rocky Mountains.

2  Thank Marie B
BanffAspen, General Manager at Banff Aspen Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed the service at the Banff Aspen Lodge we pride ourselves on being there for our guests.

If at anytime you are not happy with your room we invite you to speak with our front desk. We have lots of options of rooms with larger bathrooms with a lot of space. Just ask our front desk and we will do our best to accommodate you.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stayed at aspen for 11 nights mid March. A great little hotel, super location, very helpful polite staff. The breakfast was a real treat especially the delicious granola, mmmm. The staff at reception were so helpful which was extremely useful as the crystal reps supposed to be on hand to help were useless, BIG THANKYOU to all. The hot tubs and steam room were just the tonic after long walks and days on the slopes. The guys and girls in the breakfast room work tirelessly and always had great big smiles to greet you each morning. My Banff trip was magical and the aspen contributed to this. THANK YOU, hope to see you again in the summer 2015.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Buffy W
BanffAspen, General Manager at Banff Aspen Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank You!

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our customer service. I will be sure to mention your comments to our staff.

We look forward to seeing you again next time.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Nice ski lodge. We weren't there to ski so it got a bit noisy when the skiers came back and got into the hot pools, but otherwise the room was good, location was only a couple of blocks from the town, so a nice walk after dinner. Staff were helpful and friendly. Breakfasts were included and had enough choices for vegetarians.

2  Thank rhescape
BanffAspen, General Manager at Banff Aspen Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again.