I wanted to give it 4 stars, I really do, but there are a few set back.
- The location is amazing. The hotel is surrounded by mountains and breath taking view. Imagine waking up to mountains and sunshine outside your window.
- It's also near the hot spring, which is very relaxing
- The hotel charges for every little thing you might have taken for granted. Internet is $15, parking is $16 (I mean I can park at Motel 6 free of charge), and the little things. There's no breakfast included, (the premier room rate is $300/night btw).
- The pool is rather dark and tiny, with lots of people
- The room is common, the tub is tiny, and that was it. Typically just a 3 star hotel room with a view.
So, if you want to spend $300 for a stunning view out the window and a great night with someone special, that's it. Otherwise, I'd recommend some of the more rustic lodges in town.
I'd say 3.5 stars, but definitely not 4, yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rimrock Resort Hotel is a AAA/CAA Four Diamond Hotel located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies and Banff National Park. The Rimrock Resort Hotel offers exceptional views of the Canadian Rockies, fine dining, a luxury spa, along with special accommodation packages to suit your vacation needs. With unmatched style, decor and superb hospitality, the Rimrock Resort Hotel is a very special place to visit for a truly remarkable experience. Enjoy the Canadian Rockies in Rimrock style. You will see the difference! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Rimrock Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rimrock Hotel Banff
- Rimrock Resort Banff
- Banff Rimrock Hotel