In July we stayed for a week at this convenient condo complex. It has a great location near tunnel mountain away from the chaos of downtown Banff yet within a couple of miles.
The accomodation was large with main floor kitchen, living room and full bath and a loft bedroom with a half bath. It was well equipped and had daily maid service. Our unit had a great balcony with a mountain view on which we spent many evenings. (It stays light very late in the summer).
Our negatives were it was dark with only the sliding door and a skylight for outside light and the indoor lamps needed bigger bulbs and more of them. Also parking, underground was tricky to maneuver.
All the staff were great and helpful.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 Giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool,outdoor hot tub, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Freeinternet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff