Have stayed here twice now on drive to the west coast. It's a great spot to let the kids get out all the pent up car energy. Rooms are a decent size. Kitchen has what I need and I love after a day on the road not having to drag my tired overdone kids to a restaurant. Instead we eat, waterslide like mad, sleep very well and get a big play in before hitting the road again. As a single parent traveling with two kids, the on-site convenince store (and let's admit it, liquor store too) is a big plus. Expensive but worth it for making a road trip that much smoother.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 Giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool,outdoor hot tub, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Freeinternet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff