The good news is that Douglas Fir have pet friendly rooms. The bad news the rooms are tired. Main bedroom mattress is terribly uncomfortable tried the fold away wall bed the following night turned out as uncomfortable, the kitchen doesn't have any oven proof glass dishes or salad bowls it has the bare essentials. Also don't count on the free Wi fi we weren't able to connect the entire weekend. For the money you pay I am pretty sure they can afford to upgrade the units.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 BRAND NEW giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Free WiFi and internet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff