We stayed here for 3 nights at the end of August and I was really not impressed. We stayed in the one bedroom loft. I will say that there were 3 queen beds and that they were comfortable. Our place smelled very smoky from the log fireplace. At one point one of the other people in the unit must have had a fire as well and the smell was very strong. It was dirty. I picked up some garbage that was laying beside the bed and set it on the night table, and there it stayed for our entire visit. The kitchen seating was all torn up and the counters were missing pieces. We won't be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 BRAND NEW giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Free WiFi and internet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff