We booked a Loft Condo, cosy but comfortable. Great view of the woods from the balcony and the wildlife coming up to the condo of an evening really made the stay something special. Good location away from Town which is a bit of a hectic place. The free bus into town is a plus however we didn't use it. Facilities are good and the bottle shop and convenience store were handy but a little of the expensive side. If yoU are going to stay here and use the kitchen, shop at Safeways in Canmore. It's a lot larger than the one in Banff. From Douglas fir it's lets than 15 minutes away but worth it.
Although the interiors are dated, we would definitely come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 BRAND NEW giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Free WiFi and internet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff