Our stay at the Douglas Fir is always pleasant and relaxing PLUS fun! We have always booked a 1 bedroom condo which nicely accommodates our family of 4. This time our condo was in the back facing the mountains and we got the treat of seeing Elk right outside our deck door - Literally - right outside the door! Plus a mule deer - again - right outside our door. Fantastic! The accommodations are always clean, and well stocked with wood and kindling for the fireplace. We usually order the breakfast with our stay which provides more than enough for one day and is a good deal! No need to worry about food the next morning! The waterslides are a hit with the kids and I see that they are putting an addition onto that area (not sure what - but can hardly wait!) We will definitely try to make this an annual retreat for our family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 Giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool,outdoor hot tub, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Freeinternet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff