We stayed in a loft unit that slept six people. The kitchen was fully equipped and we had a great view of the mountains from our balcony. There was underground parking so that was very convenient as the elevator was close. We used the shuttle service that stopped right in front of the resort to go to downtown Banff. There is no restaurant on site but with a full kitchen cooking was easy. Barbecues are limited, so that was an inconvenience. I would recommend this resort for anyone who wants to be away from the busy downtown area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff’s Finest Family Accommodation, located on peaceful Tunnel Mountain. All units have full kitchen, air-conditioning, fireplace (most are wood-burning) and flat-screen TVs, DVD players and Plug n’Play panels (families can now bring their electronic gaming systems). Amenities include 2 Giant indoor waterslides, swimming pool, kiddie pool,outdoor hot tub, games room, multilevel indoor playzone, saunas, whirlpools, steam room, fitness room, barbecue stations and FREE/UNLIMITED use of the Town of Banff shuttle bus. Freeinternet kiosk, free local calls and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets Hotel Banff
- Douglas Fir Resort And Chalets
- Douglas Fir Hotel Chalets
- Douglas Fir Banff