We made good use of the 2 bedrooms and kitchen as we were a family of four that hiked every day with picnics. The Safeway down Banff Avenue was close and most convenient. We loved Gloria's freshly-baked cakes (and bread pudding). The hot tub was a good way to end a day of climbing, etc. The Keg and Evergreen restaurants next door and nearby had delicious steaks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelClick, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff