We enjoyed our stay at Charlton's Cedar Court. The staff friendly and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast was ok. Our room had a loft which was fine for us but perhaps some travellers would not appreciate the spiral stairs.
It has a good location also, only a 10 minute walk to the centre of town. We also enjoyed the hot tub after walking and hiking all day. Overall we were very happy with our decision to stay at Charlton's Cedar Court.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TravelClick, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff