This was a pretty good hotel relatively quiet for being on the main drag of the city. I appreciated that the housekeeping staff arranged and lined up all my personal toiletries for me. The room itself was uniquely designed in that there was a circular stair up to the loft area where the bed was. The surrounding area around the hotel was not as kept up as nice (beer bottles lying around). There could have been a lot of parties the night before that I didn't hear (which says a lot for the sleep quality). Please note that the restaurant in the sister Delta Inn is horrible (called the Royal Canadian Restaurant). We waited over an hour for dinner one night. Do not go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff