I decided to stay in a loft which was perfect for anyone who needs/wants to stay in Banff for any reason. It was quite cold on the bottom floor all night near the door to outside but heat rises and the loft was cozy. It reminded me of our old family cottage as kids. Everything was in walking distance and the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The pool/whirlpool/steam room were awesome after being outside in the cold all day, its was perfect. I can't wait for my next business trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff