This is my first negative review of a hotel. I booked three rooms at this hotel for three nights during a wedding. First off I requested a king bed and was given a queen, I was checked in late at 5pm with no refund, the lock on my door was broken the whole time, and the hotel staff are rude. The rooms are outdated and dingy, no views from the inside rooms, the breakfast is not very good, and the rooms have very little privacy in terms of noise. I have stayed in Banff many times and would never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff