Despite some negative reviews, we booked a room here for a week and were very happy with our choice. The room was spacious and had everything we needed. It was well furnished, beds comfortable and the bathroom with a walk-in shower was very spacious. Everything was kept absolutely spotless. We also found the pricing very reasonable for the quality. The breakfast is a nice extra that makes life easier, as you are ready to hit the trails by 7 am - way before most people. The hotel is conveniently located about a 10 min walk from the heart (and hustle) of Banff town. I don't know about the other rooms in the hotel, but the deluxe room met all our expectations. The only downside is that the room was a bit dark and did get pretty hot - but the airco worked just fine. Overall, we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff