We stayed in one of the loft rooms when we visited here in June 2012. The main area you walked into was very small and old looking. There was a narrow winding staircase which lead upstairs to the bedroom (which was fun for our 3 year old son). The bedroom upstairs was actually very roomy and bright; it even seemed to be updated. The pool area looked like it could use some updating but it was still clean and fun. Over all it was a nice, clean place to stay if you don't have high expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff