This was a nice property in a spectacular and expensive town. We had the family room which was not huge but suited our needs. This property had free parking and a continental breakfast which was good, but note it is not like a Hampton Inn breakfast. The staff were friendly and helpful, we used the pool and hot tub which were very nice, note the pool was pretty fresh. Easy walking distance to downtown. The room had a small kitchenette, and the beds were comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff