Getting up in the morning and seeing the Canadian Rockies from outside your door is remarkable. This hotel is a little dated but the rooms were big and well insulated. This hotel has a small seating area outside with tables, umbrellas and chairs and this was quite pleasant sitting with our friends and having a cocktail. The free breakfast was adequate. Nothing special. The staff were friendly. Stairs were accessible if you don't want to take the small elevator. Plenty of parking under the hotel. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff