My husband and I have just stayed at the Cedar Court this past weekend for our skiing trip. The hotel is nicely situated, a short 10 minute walk into town. Staff were friendly and pleasant. We stayed in a Loft Suite which was a nice room. It was nice to have the two levels split giving the feeling of more space. There were two things that really let the room down however. Our front door which lead directly outside was very drafty and there appeared to be a small gap between the bottom of the door which let the cold minue 20 air in! Our main issue was sleeping upstairs in the bedroom, it was like a sauna and very uncomfortable to sleep at night. Even with the noisy ceiling fan on it was at times unbearable.
Apart from these issues the room was immaculate and very clean. I would recommend this hotel to people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Charltons Banff is located 5 blocks from downtown Banff. This 3.5 star resort was created in the classic alpine style with natural cedar, combined with a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere, it makes the Charltons Banff the perfect Rocky Mountain Retreat. Start the day with a complimentary Continental Breakfast. After a busy day of mountain activities relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Charlton's Banff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlton`s Cedar Court Hotel Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Banff
- Charltons Cedar Court Hotel Banff