Banff Rocky Mountain Resort
$304
$488
$376
Hidden Ridge
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
$353
$406
$331
HotelQuickly
1,075 results
All reviewswolf condohourly shuttletennis courtsbedroom condofull kitchensofa bedshuttle servicethe outdoor hot tubgas fireplaceself cateringrenovated roommain buildinglake louiseshort drivecoffee makerski triptown centre
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Lovely, well equipped accommodation, very clean and modern. Great beds, dishwasher and on site laundry. No air con but fans provided. Use of bbq was an unexpected bonus. The pool is very tired and needs updating. Located some distance from town although a shuttle bus is provided. Overall is very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: choose a wolf condo
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband stayed here and found it to be quite comfortable. Perfect place to stay in Banff. Convenient location impeccable rooms and gracious staff. I would recommend this resort without hesitation. We had a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night. 30th Aug 2013. We had requested a queen bed but instead were given a room with two full beds. We were told nothing else is available. Then we realized they gave us a room on the second floor. In spite of requesting a room on 1st floor, since my wife cannot go up stairs due to health problems, they refused to change our room.
No internet was available in the night. They gave us a coupon for the restaurant in their premises, however we couldn't go since it was on the lower levels which meant taking stairs. The coffee maker in the room did not work, we had to make it work. The only + was the scenery. Apart from that this place did not feel like it was worth the money charged for one night stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been to Banff several times over the years and had no idea there was a fabulous resort area such as this one.

This hotel is the first one you see when you arrive in Banff, some say its too far off the strip which I can understand, but for people like us who travelled by car-it was PERFECT! Never traffic to get in OR out.

When we got in, we were automatically upgraded to the Wolf Suite which was lovely. We even bought firewood ($7) and had a nice hot fire. The suite is highly upgraded with lots of attention paid to details such as wolf fixtures on the cabinets, wolf pictures done up IN the wall...and lots of natural wood.

We loved the idea of a loft bedroom that was partially open to the living space. Also great is that there were TWO full baths in this suite...included 2 showers.

The pool is quite nice indoors though not heated which I found odd...it was rather cool. The hot tubs both indoor and outdoors were great and the sauna was a nice touch.

We really enjoyed our stay and wished we could have stayed another night. Since we went on a long weekend, we paid $149 a night which was pricey but worth it for this space. Go for it!

Room Tip: Ask for the Wolf Suite....it's worth the upgrade!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Ordered a package deal with this hotel they charged me for the deal, but had to ask for the breakfast vouchers and wine. Another staff member overhears my conversation and said they don’t have that package and I booked through a third party website. I said no I booked directly through their website. So he basically calls me a lair. Service at breakfast was bad; employees came first before hotel guest. We stayed two nights: locked out had to get key cards redo for second day and room still was not cleaned by 4 pm the next day. Gas fireplace did not work. They called maintenance to relight the pilot light. Stayed in a junior suite, nice room but tight. No ice at this hotel. Reported this to front desk manager and didn’t seem to care. Stayed at 3 other hotels during my 9 day vacation and this was the worst hotel during my visit. Would never stay at this hotel again and would advise all my friends and family to not stay here either.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends