The location of the hotel is great, and while we only stayed overnight, the overall impression was good. The staff is friendly and the rooms are more than adequate.Only a couple of hiccups.
1. There was a dried, bloody stain on the outside surface of the bed cover, only covered a small area but big enough to make out the dripping pattern.
2. One of the red cushion pillows on the bed had a large clear stain, upon closer inspection we got a hunch of what it could have been and tossed the whole thing across the room...
3. the wifi is inconsistent. having wifi is essential to us and we make reservations based on it. The connection was there the night we got there but loading a page was next to impossible. The next morning, however, the connection seemed just fine.
Overall the stay was good. The walls are thin but for an overnight stay it was adequate. I wish the cleanliness of bed items could be further examined
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few steps from the quaint streets and ample restaurants, shopping and nightlife of downtown Banff, Elk + Avenue Hotel brings an upscale twist to the classic mountain escape. Whether you're looking for a relaxing après-ski sanctuary or a big night on the town, our contemporary designed rooms pair clean, minimalist design with cozy Rocky Mountain-inspired elements to create the ideal accommodation for exploring the best of Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Elk + Avenue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff International Hotel