Irwin's Mountain Inn
$330
$304
$487
$375
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
$353
$527
Fairmont.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Brewster's Mountain Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
$345
Rundlestone Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
$264
$253
Cancelon
All reviewsel torohot tubunderground parkingadjoining restaurantfridge and microwavestay there againfront desk staffbanff avenueminute walkbeds were comfortablethe main streetfamily rooma great place to stayclose to downtownlarge roomfour nightsbit dated
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Simply the best place to stay in Banff.
I've stayed in other places when I travel there (I travel a lot for business) and this is the best in many ways.
The front desk staff is not only friendly but attentive, asking if I need help or directions and anything special while in town.
The food in the Toro restaurant was excellent, especially the eggs benedict with salmon for breakfast.
There are seveal thoughtful touches, small things like the key drop box at the door to the underground parking in case you forget to leave the key upstairs.
The room was large, quiet, comfortable, and gave me plenty of room to spread out and work.
Great place!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Paolo403
GM-IMI, General Manager at Irwin's Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

I am so thrilled we met your expectations on staying with us here in Banff. Our staff remembers the small touches that make a stay comfortable and convenient and I am so pleased that they engaged your every question and need. That is our highest achievement. I do hope you join us again and please stay with us real soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel in October 2012. The hotel is small but quiet, I dont think there was many people staying there during our 3 day stay. The underground parking is great but is a tight fit as are the hallways in the building. Our room (350) was a jacuzzi suite which had a pretty good mountain view, but also faced several apartment/condo building across the street. The room was a good size and bed comfortable and clean. I didn't like that the bathroom was located right next to the bed. The other negative was the large window over the patio door did not have blackout drapes and the sun would beam in early in the morning.

It was awesome that this hotel allows dogs and for only $10/night. The attached restaurant (El Toro) was delicious and quiet. It is only a 2 minute walk to the downtown shops. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grojas18

Thanks so much for your feedback to us. I am so pleased we met your expectations of staying with us. The Honeymoon suite is one of our fondest and most requested rooms. The mountain view is outstanding and our jacuzzi tub in the room is a great little touch to relax and unwind in. I hope you come and join us again soon. Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I traveled to this hotel with a group of buddies for a ski trip and the hotel was great. We had a large room that had a pullout couch, separate room, another queen bed, small mini kitchen with large fridge and microwave and large bathroom. The staff however where very unprofessional when it came to dealing with problems but they were young guys. The crowd that was staying at the hotel were young people so it was easy to make friends. The restaurant was good as well. For the price i would stay at this hotel again in a minute!

Room Tip: As for an upgrade upon checking into the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank WorldTraveler2192

Thanks so very much for your feedback. I appreciate the helpful hints and I appreciate the honesty. Our 65 room hotel is the perfect hotel for a short term or long term guest. The hotel is perfect for the skier and avid snowboarder. We are only 2 short blocks from downtown and the El Toro Restaurant is the perfect touch for breakfast or dinner. Come again soon and thanks for your encouragement.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Not only are their prices reasonable, but the rooms are a good size too. We like how it's down aways from the downtown noise, but not to far too walk. There's a grocery store just a short walk away. The staff are always friendly. Only thing is, to make this place perfect is, we wish they could offer a complementary breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank holidaywecelebrate

Thanks for your great feedback! I love to hear about a great stay and I love to hear that our staff was eager and ready to serve you. El Toro is so very reasonable for breakfast and the quality of food will kick down any free breakfast service any other hotel will provide. I assure you, you will not be disappointed. Thanks for your staying with us and I hope you come again real soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Yes this hotel and rooms are a bit dated, however it is great value, and in a good location in banff. Nice short stroll into the shops etc. The rooms are very clean and tidy, and we had a double queen room which was a really good size. I'd recommend to stay here as it is good value for money

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank choz_man

Thanks so very much for your most honest feedback. Our 65 room property is nestled right in the heart of Banff. We are only 2 blocks away from Downtown. Our FREE parking, FREE wifi, FREE hot tub, sauna and work out facility make it hard to beat. Our clean and modern rooms will meet the needs of any traveler. Our roomy and spacious suites are perfect for a group of you staying with us. Please stay with us again real soon.