Best Western Plus Siding 29 Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Banff Inn(Banff)
View Hotel
All reviewsunderground parkingbreakfast roomhot breakfasthot tubfree breakfastsmall poolnice balconywithin walking distancejacuzzi suitestay there againhotel is greatdowntown areathe main streetbeds were very comfortablethird flooryogurtroom was large
Reviewed April 28, 2010

I was stay at Mountain View room with my friend -- AMAZING!! Room was quiet, clean and comfy. Hotel is close to the shopping area (Banff Avenue) and multi attractions. The hotel staffs were friendly and helpful, recommended couple hiking trails to us and told us how to get there.
I didn’t go to pool area, but looks not bad.
The hot complimentary breakfast was awesome! There is a large TV in the breakfast room, feel comfortable to stay in the room. Free underground parking.
I was stay at Banff Spring last Christmas; honestly, I think the interior of the guest room in BW is much better than Banff Springs’. I am highly recommending this hotel. It is a high quality hotel; the price we paid was totally worth it.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank fanfx2
Reviewed April 13, 2010

I recently stayed at Best Western Siding 29 Lodge as I was in Banff for business. My rate was $99 and I thought the value was very good. My room was clean & comfortable and the fridge and microwave in the room was a nice feature. The staff was very friendly & I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. I appreciated the wireless internet too.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank laurenatthelake
Reviewed March 21, 2010

The Best Western is the first hotel I call when staying in Banff and have stayed here at least a dozen times. The staff are really easy to deal with, always happy and knowledgable. The rooms are very, very nice with a super comfortable bed. We usually get the jacuzzi suite (extremely recommended!!) with the king bed and are never disappointed! It is an amazing jacuzzi in the suite (not some bathtub with jets) that has LED color-changing lights, satellite radio, fountain, and pull-out shower head.

The price is decent; you won't find a better deal for what you get; including: a decent pool with a nice hot tub, free hot breakfast (which has been upgraded since they used to only have a cold breakfast), secure underground parking, ski lockers, etc. If you stay during the winter the price is even better!

The only issue I have with it is the parking. The underground parking is kinda cramped and if you drive a 1/2 ton truck or bigger it can be a little nerve-wracking to park. They have some parking on the street but not very much.

I absolutely recommend this hotel to everyone!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AdventureGirl3
Reviewed February 18, 2010

had a great stay. not 5 star but clean, comfy and reasonable

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2010

We stayed at the Best Western Siding 29 right before the New Years Eve and I was great!
We booked 2 rooms ( one for us and the other one was for my sister in laws ) for 2 nights and we really enjoyed it..
The hotel is just walking distance to downtown and so easy for us to go for shopping and to eat.
The hotel it self was quiet and the staff was friendly. The heated underground parking was nice especially because it was snowy at that time. We wish we didn't have any New Year's Eve Party so we can stay one more night as we heard that New Years Eve in Banff always great..
That wasn't the first time for us to stay there and we absolutely will stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple