“Agree w/ Best Ice Cream in Canada”
Review of COWS Banff

COWS Banff
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Banff
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was very good ice cream with a very nice selection to choose from. On a hot afternoon you may have to wait a while, but this is much better than your average ice cream shop.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Thank you fellow reviewers for recommending Cows. We enjoyed the whole store, especially the tons of t-shirts with cow parody sayings (I bought a moomoolemon T.). Ice cream was not the richest I've tasted but the swirls and flavours in most of the choices were incredibly sweet. My Peanut Butter Cup Cup had a toffee swirl which was not a ribbon, more like a river in the ice cream. The chocolate flakes were of good quality. Enjoyable, worth waiting in line, will return.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

So, if you've read some of my other reviews you know that my hubby & I almost always try out the local ice-cream shops wherever we go. Guess you could say that ice-cream is my vice! Anyway, Cows ranks right up there in the top 5. We ended up going here 3 days out of four on our trip to Banff. I love coffee ice-cream and their Espresso with fudge was marvelous! My hubby really enjoyed the different flavors he tried. Staff was friendly and gladly gave you samples. Definitely worth a stop.

1  Thank labs33
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I first went to Cows in PEI in 92 and the ice cream and the pins are as good as ever. Don Cherry was very good tonight and we'll be back tomorrow for more plus T shirts maybe!

1  Thank mwrussell2013
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Amazing! Everyone loves it chocolate the best flavour! Very busy though had to line up for ages but well worth the wait!