“Ice Cream Lovers Scream!”
Review of COWS Banff

COWS Banff
Ranked #3 of 11 Dessert in Banff
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The best ice cream EVER! And so many flavors to choose from. Also other candies and chocolates to purchase. Some quirky items that make good souveniers or gifts for family who got left behind.

1  Thank Murphy5708
Jordan F, Public Relations Manager at COWS Banff, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you very "MOOch" for this review - We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed our Ice Cream, Chocolates and Souvenirs! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip and will come back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Sooo very good. Probably the best ice cream anywhere, ever. Fresh waffle cones. Huge selection. Large scoop for $4.75.

1  Thank ivanhoe
Jordan F, Public Relations Manager at COWS Banff, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you very "Mooch" for this review - We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed our Ice Cream and the large selection we provide!

We hope to see you back in the future!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Very creamy and tasty. Get it in a bowl b/c the cones aren't as good as the ice cream. I had chocolate and it was very very creamy. I'm sure the other kinds are great. Normally I don't really like ice cream but this was great.

1  Thank luna m
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Had the chocolate cheesecake ice cream. Delicious! The lady at the counter was really friendly too. Nice place with fantastic ice cream!

1  Thank Amelia N
Reviewed January 25, 2013

stopped at cows on recent vacation to the Canadian Rockies. My husband and I enjoyed the Ice Cream so much we had to go out of way to have another cone before heading back to MN. I love good ice cream and this is the best I have had.Well worth the wait in line!,,,

1  Thank Linkster002