King Edward Hotel
$435
$324
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $367/night.

$301
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $345/night.

Rundlestone Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
$292
$376
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $482/night.

$299
$226
$219
Travelocity
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $329/night.

Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
$342
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsthe main streetbanff avenueexcellent locationsized roomceiling fanwould stay here againthird floorstreet noisemini fridgenecessitiesficanada
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Perfect location in the heart of town, for a very reasonable price.

We stayed in a king bed room which was very comfortable with a nice clean bathroom, fridge and coffee machine.

Great service from everyone at the front desk and will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cobrasan
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Had a double single-bed room over looking Banff Ave. Room isn't big but was simple and worked great! Wifi, hdtv with cable, 2nd floor of the building. The hotel was cheap and parking around the corner was free. I'll stay again!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Phulan
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Stayed hear at the end of our road trip through Canada. Was pleasantly surprised great room price, large room, clean, tidy and quiet. Most importantly fantastic location walking distance to all shops, restaurants and bars!! Front desk staff very accommodating and helpful. Very close proximity to shuttle bus's to mountain as well which is handy. Would defiantly recommend and stay hear again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed totally.
Especially this is a little bit cheaper than other hotels.
I was a little surprised at the reception. It was so small that I thought it was rather a kiosk.
Getting earlier than check-in time, they kept my luggage. But there's no locker.

If you don't care of breakfast service, this is for you. I think that's the reason it's cheaper for its location. I had some choices to have breakfast around here. I recommend you Starbucks. Banff Ave on weekend or holiday night can prevent you sleeping. I stayed there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 11, 2013

You can't beat the location, you're right in the middle of everything. They do have heated underground parking for about a 5$ fee, but if you want to use your car, parking in the free lot behind the hotel was fine for us. Rooms were clean and quiet (we went during the week) and we were on the third floor, with a small room and queen sized bed. The bathroom was good, plenty of hot water for showers. The only thing that they could improve on is the mattresses. My boyfriend and I had sore backs after sleeping on their beds, we tried sleeping at the foot of the mattress, but still sore. Good thing the hot springs are not far away! Like I said, budget. =D

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple