- budget hotel with private one bedroom with WiFi for below $100 per night;
- WiFi was speedy;
- Location is just perfect. Close to shopping district (15 seconds walk), eateies (30 seconds walk) and river (1 minute walk);
- close to free parkade (2 minutes walk)
- Noisy bed;
- very noisy corridors. If you intend to catch up on some sleep, use ear plugs;
- Noisy streets at night. Our windows were closed and still we heard ppl talking and having fun on streets in our second floor room.
All in all a decent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic King Edward Hotel is located in the heart of downtown Banff, right on Banff Ave and Caribou St. It was built in 1904 and is the second oldest hotel in Banff after the Banff Springs Hotel. Over the years it has been well kept and it features 21 modern rooms with all contemporary amenities to relax and enjoy. It offers friendly and helpful staff as well as reasonable rates. The majority of sights, shopping, dining, events and entertainment in Banff are within a 2 block radius of the King Edward Hotel. It's like "Downtown living in middle of the Wilderness." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your King Edward Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.