“You always leave full!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Eddie Burger & Bar

Eddie Burger & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Burger & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary, Canada
“You always leave full!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is my favourite burger joint in the mountains.

Six of us arrived shortly after the lunch rush so had to wait 5 - 10 minutes for a table.

The menu had changes since June when I was last there. Lots of good suggested combinations or you can create your own. My favourite chicken create is no longer on the menu :( but the AAA beef burger I created was delicious and so where the yam fries. Everyone had a great meal.

Service is good overall, a little slow at times.

Worth checking it out.

• Visited August 2014

• Korean first
Regina, Canada
“Don't be fooled by this burger joint, it's a waste of money and the cooks were very unhygienic!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

I waited for 45mins for two burgers to go. As i was waiting i was watching the guy in the kitchen as he was preparing my food. Not only did he not have any gloves while preparing the food, he was touching all sorts of things e.g. fridge door, dirty rag and he was holding all the ingredients wth his bare hands i almost throwed up. A $29 meal ended up in the garbage what a waste!

2 Thank jhimm
Oakmont, Pennsylvania
“the Eddie Burger & Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

Worth the trip if you would like a good burger. Service was excellent and the staff and other customers were very friendly. Thought the little "gummy hamburger " was cute.

Nashville, Tennessee
“I'll tell all my friends to try it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

I was headed to Subway for a quick sandwich when I noticed a car with a burger on top parked outside. My curiosity led me to this little burger bar that impressed me beyond my expectations. I had an elk burger with pineapple and red onion. This was a great burger, one of the better ones in recent memory. The service was fast and friendly. On a Monday night didn't have to wait to be seated even though the place was packed. It's quite small. When I go back I will have to try the special milkshakes.

Calgary, Canada
“Pricey but delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

We really enjoyed our lunch at Eddies. The service was efficient and friendly and the food was great. It was nice to find a restaurant where every member of our family could order a burger just he way they like it! Great place for families but a bit overpriced for kids.

• Visited May 2014