“Fantastic Elf Burger in a small place”
Review of Eddie Burger & Bar

Eddie Burger & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Burger & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed May 23, 2014

It is a small location close to the Mapple Leaf. Burges was over my expextation. Servem with Nice salad.

There are newer reviews for Eddie Burger & Bar

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We've been to Eddie's many times. The burgers are always delicious. The only problem is eddies is very small and it can be tough to get a table and sometimes the place is just too overcrowded. You won't find a better burger in banff

Reviewed May 15, 2014

So I went to the Eddie Burger on my way through Banff to Calgary. I used to be a regular there but I don't think I'll be stopping there again. I got a nice seat at the bar looking right into the kitchen. Half way through my beer and burger, I look up and see a young girl in the kitchen (dark hair, glasses) with a finger deep in her nose. She then pulls it out, takes a look at it and without pause, starts touching food (with no hand washing or gloves on). I'm a firm believer in the open kitchen concept. After all, I've been a chef for the past 14 years. If I remember correctly,, food hygiene is probably the most important thing about working in a kitchen, after all... It is the very first thing they teach you in culinary school. Needless to say, I'm NEVER eating there again!

2  Thank RichC149
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Always stop off here when in Banff. They have build your own burgers with a variety of meats, buns, toppings and dressings in addition to their speciality ones. Also do a veggie option plus small meals for the little ones. Great wine, beer and top class milk shakes.
All the produce is top notch and the staff are friendly and helpful. Only a small place so you may have to wait in peak times but well worth it. This is certainly not a fast food joint but gourmet burgers.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Try the Eddie Presley (PB&J) burger! There is a great variety of burgers as well as build your own. The restaurant is very small and I always find that a group of drinkers comes in for shots at some point but it's lively and well priced.