“Great Burgers”
Review of Eddie Burger & Bar

Eddie Burger & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Burger & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I recently had dinner at this restaurant with my daughter and 2 grand children. They gave us a seat in the back which is a bit more quiet. Nothing fancy but very good burgers. I had the Kiwi Classic with lamb and a salad, a Eddie classic for my daughter and the children had the regular hamburger's. the fries we're also good

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We've eaten here every time we come to Banff for a few years now and it never disappoints! this time we stayed in Canmore and cycled up to the restaurant. so fun. again the burgers were delicious and the service was great. it was very busy as usual which makes it "normal" for Eddie's Burger. We'll be back whenever we are in Banff - hopefully soon again!

1  Thank LoisWinnipeg
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stumbled upon the Eddie Burger one day and had to go back! Was truly an amazing burger. Just get the classic. Don't have to make all the tough decisions. The second day I got the Kobe beef. Honestly, wasn't that much different to warrant the extra $2. The bun on the original is where it's at! Don't worry if the line's out the door...there's a reason. It's great! Be sure to check the back section. More seats hiding back there.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

It's a small place, nice location in downtown Banff with really interesting and good burgers. My mom and I split two of the signature burgers (you can also build your own). The eddie classic was really good, especially the pretzel bun, but I think the pb&j burger was my favorite: jalapeno jack cheese, bacon, peanut butter sauce and jam made for a surprisingly good combination. Good portions for the side options (we had a house salad and sweet potato fries). I tried one of the cocktails as well. It was good, but the burgers were much better. Definitely check this place out if you are in the area.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Bison burger was terribly overcooked, the veggie burger mushy and bland, the slaw tasteless, and lettuce wilted. Pear salad was decent. We were told there were new cooks in the kitchen. We waited more than an hour for the order. May they get the hang of this sooner than later. On the plus side, bill was reduced and drinks comped.