“Good food!”
Review of Eddie Burger & Bar

Eddie Burger & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Burger & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I love the food here! The variety and quality of the burgers is great, always fresh and tasty. I love the spicy chips and the hot dog sliders. The service is hit and miss, but agreeable. It's a small place so it fills up fast and there are only a few tables where kids can sit comfortably. Otherwise be adventurous with your selections because you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Splurge101
There are newer reviews for Eddie Burger & Bar

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Every time I come to Eddie burger bar it's always busy. I feel like I'm in a trendy Toronto bar. I really want to try one of there signature items off the menu. Like there slider dogs but I can't get away from there nightly deals. Burger and a beer for under $20. Too good to pass up

1  Thank wolffy
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I went here with my kids afer hiking for a few hours & wanted a burger and a beer. The selection of burgers & choices is great. We all enjoyed our meal and the service was good & friendly.

1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed October 6, 2012

What to have for lunch? We decided on burger instead of Sushi and although I am a Sushi fan, that was definately the better decision. The small restaurant is cozy and service super friendly. The beer is a bit expensive, but that it is nearly everywhere in restaurants. The burgers however are GREAT, so are the fries. We had a veggie burger and an elk burger and both just tasted amazing. Last year my favourite veggie burger was in Vegas but that first place is now given to the one I had at Eddie's. Usually eating Veggie burgers is not much fun, they taste flat and pretty much horrible. But that one - I could eat one right now. Loved it.

1  Thank anjaintokyo
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We just arrived in Banff after a long trip from Scandinavia and wanted something quick yet delish. Eddie Burger Bar had really really good burgers. Different patties - also Veg options. The side salad (house salad) was fresh and had been tossed in a nice vinaigrette. Thumbs up.

1  Thank Per N