“Very Disappointing”

$27.37*
and up
Alberta Transfer: Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary and Kananaskis
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We took a couple of day trips with Brewster and I have to say the calibre of their drivers/guides varied widely. The versions of a couple of stories differed and some of the drivers offered very little explanation of the sights.

4  Thank 14BUN
"guide"
in 31 reviews
"scenery"

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We didn't want to rent a car so went through this company. I worked with "Ashley", the Expedia consultant who has an office in the same complex as where we stayed, Mt. Royal Hotel. She was extremely vaulable because she lives there. She arranged what bus we needed to take from the Calgary airport(there are several each day), what the different tours were and suggested places to stay. I did alot of this before we booked our flight, so I knew how things were laid out. It was wonderful. Many times I called her backj(before we left) because a question would come up. If was great about returning calls and emails in a timely fashion. She works Explore Rockies but the tours were with brewster buses. We went for 4 nights: first two in Banff, delivered right to the hotel. 3rd nights was at the Lake Louise Fairmont Chateau, delivered there. Last night at the Sheraton Cavalier, Had to be dropped off at airport. Just kept their number on my cell and called the shuttle to pick us up. If you would like to have a nice little 4-5 nighter is this area, you can easily set this up with her. I connected with her through expedia. You would just mention her name and the Explore Rockies Tours and her location is really close to the Mt. Royal Hotel. Good luck.

2  Thank maggieminn
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Awesome. Easy to arrange for a large group and had no problems. Each driver provided spectacular service.

1  Thank Shylia H
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My whole Rockies tour was rganised by Brewsters and every aspect of it worked well. Each days trip was an adventure. Coaches were on time, drivers gave great assistance and were very knowledgeable on every trip.
Assistance to sort out my mistakes was spectacular. Their customer assistance line works well. A great 3 adventures!

2  Thank Ken2234
See more reviews
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

We did 3 trips with brewsters. The icefiejds, waterfalls and lakes and the boat trip. The two whole day excursions wee fantastic and would certainly recommend these if you are on foot in banff. It certainly gave us a good overview of the area early on in our holiday. The boat trip was good, but over quite quickly and not such good value as the others.

2  Thank Tandemania