“Very pleasant stay in Banff”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banff
Cottage Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #22 of 28 Banff B&B and Inns
Delemont, Switzerland
“Very pleasant stay in Banff”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

My wife and I had a great little stay at the Cottage B&B. It is perfectly located just a couple of minutes stroll from the centre of town but far enough away from the main streets to be in a very quiet environment. Our room upstairs was spacious and very comfortable, even in the 30-degree weather we had. Josée is an extremely friendly hostess and was very attentive to our needs. She is very knowledgeable about the sites and activities in Banff and the region, and was able to give us plenty of ideas for walks in the surrounding area. Summit the dog is lovely company as well! In conclusion, certainly very good value for money and highly recommended.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bluesuede J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I first stayed there in June 2011 and decided to come back for some spring skiing this April. I was so impressed with the set up the first time that it was a no brainer. My boyfriend and I had a great holiday and cannot say enough about this simple and cosy set up, not to mention the friendliness of the owners. They have a new addition to the “family”: Summit, the happy dog! We can’t wait to come back again!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lulu508
granbury, tx
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This was the last stop on our 3 week journey via ferry, train and car. Josee greeted us and showed us the lovely suite and gave us all the rules. The suite is in a walk-in basement that goes to a lovely yard with a great view. Josee invited us to relax in the lawn chairs in the yard. The bedroom is large and living room and kitchen are a nice space. It is a full kitchen except there is no stove but a hot plate. We told Josee we were tired of restaurants and she suggested Nester's store. Worked out great. Josee provides coffee, tea, milk, cereal and fruit for breakfast and you prepare it. My kind of deal. TV could be updated but other than that Cottage B&B is a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank granbury511
Galway, Ireland
Reviewed October 1, 2010

we stayed in the self catering apartment and it was perfect for our needs. It was only minutes from the town centre. Josee the proprietor is herself a hiker so she planned all our trips for us. We had a problem with our return flights and she spent a very long time sorting a new itineary for us.We had a wonderful trip thanks to all her help and advice.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank kathydiviney
Hampshire, UK
Reviewed September 25, 2010

I'd originally found this small apartment as a week long vacation rental on another website. I had not realised it was a B&B until I found it on Tripadvisor while looking at other things in Banff. Reading the early reviews here made me wonder if I had made an error in booking, but it seemed too late to change plans.

How glad I am that I ignored my instincts. The place is great: comfortable, spotlessly clean, well kitted out. It is in a beautifully quiet street but close to everything.

Josee the host was invariably helpful and informative, both in correspondence before our arrival and during the stay.

This was my first trip to Banff, I am already thinking about my next trip and will almost certainly stay here again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank williams_tj
beverly hills
Reviewed September 4, 2010

Josee and her husband have a great place very close to the center of town that is very quiet and comfortable. We liked having the ability to do some cooking and relaxing in our own space. Much better and more affordable than staying at a hotel. Would stay here again..Jay and Carl

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TripMember050120171
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed August 11, 2010

This B&B offers a quiet, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, allowing you to fully enjoy Banff. The owners are exceptionally inviting, personable and friendly. There was plenty of space for my daughter and I (since I needed to bring a playpen), including closet space, big enough kitchen with lots of cupboard space and living room area to enjoy quiet evenings indoors. We will definitely consider booking with Cottage B&B again in the future!

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family